HAGERMAN JOINT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 233
NOTICE OF SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the patrons of School District No. 233 that the Board of Trustees
has called a special meeting to be held at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom (https://tinyurl.com/3ahzzhmx)
and will be hosted in Room 7 of Hagerman Jr./Sr. High School on Monday, June 26th, 2023, for
the purpose of:
A. Call to Order – Roll Call – Establish Quorum
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Approve Current Agenda (Action Item)
D. Action Items
1) HVAC Replacement
2) Hallway Refurbishment
3) Equipment Container Purchase
E. Executive Session (Action Item)
1) Personnel [Idaho Code 74-206(1(b) To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining
of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff
member or individual agent, or public school student.
– Superintendent Evaluation
This special meeting of the Board of Trustees is called pursuant to Title 33 and Chapter 2, Title 74 Idaho Code.
Dated this 26
th day of June, 2023.
School District No. 233
Gooding and Twin Falls Counties, Idaho
• Special meetings may be determined at a Board meeting with all members present, called by the Chairman, or by
any two members. If the meeting is not determined at a board meeting, the clerk must post a Meeting Notice and
Agenda for a scheduled Special Meeting at the school district office and in two or more public places in the district at
least 24 hours prior to the Special Meeting, unless there is an emergency. An emergency means a situation involving
injury or damage to persons or property, or immediate financial loss, or the likelihood of such injury, damage, or
loss—when the notice requirements of this section would make such notice impractical or increase the likelihood or
severity of such injury, damage, or loss, and the reason is stated at the outset of the meeting (Idaho Code section
• Under the Open Meeting Law, (Idaho Code Section 74-204(2)) it is necessary to make a good faith effort to provide
advance notification of special meetings to all news media who request such notification.
• If calling a Special Meeting for the purpose of or to include an Executive Session, there is a necessity to identify the
statutory subsection and legal basis for the Executive Session.