HJSD Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarships are ongoing throughout the year, please be sure to check back on a regular basis.
Letters of recommendation are an important part of applying for scholarships. Be sure to use this Personal Data Form to request a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach, employer or community member.
Current scholarship information, as of February 21, 2021.
See Dr. Hoffman for more information & applications.
Applicants must meet the following criteria: (1) have a cumulative grade point average of 2.7 or higher (2) be an Idaho resident (3) be a graduate from an Idaho high school or GED from Idaho (4) complete the State Board of Education scholarship application by March 1 (5) complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (6) maintain satisfactory academic progress for financial aid purposes. Applications available online at https://boardofed.idaho.gov/scholarship/opportunity.asp
Deadline: Monday, March 1
Idaho FFA Foundation Scholarship Program:
See the State Board of Education website for additional scholarships and financial aid information: http://www.boardofed.idaho.gov/scholarship/scholarship_jump.asp
Find additional scholarship/college planning resources at –
- CollegeBoard at https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/
- CollegeBoard at https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/pay-for-college/grants-scholarships
- College Greenlight at https://www.collegegreenlight.com/
- FastWeb at https://www.fastweb.com/
- Going Merry at https://www.goingmerry.com/
- RaiseMe at raise.me
- Sallie Mae at https://www.salliemae.com/college-planning/tools/scholarship-search/
- Scholarships.com at https://www.scholarships.com/
- Scholly at https://myscholly.com/