MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
JOINT HAGERMAN SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 233
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Monday, May 16, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
Hagerman Jr.-Sr. High School, Room #7
- BOARD TRAINING 3:30 P.M.
- CALL TO ORDER – Roll Call – Establish Quorum
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVE CURRENT AGENDA (Action Item)
- SPECIAL REPORTS/ACTIVITIES
- Student/Staff Activity Report—Vicki Owsley – ITBS
- Employees of the Month
- CONSENT AGENDA (Action Item)
- Approve Minutes: 4/18/2022 Regular Meeting; 5/4/22 Special Meeting
- Approve District Bills: May, 2022
- Approve District Financial Reports: April, 2022
- Approve Jr.-Sr. High/Elementary School Financial Reports
- PUBLIC INPUT – Complete form prior to meeting start: https://forms.gle/6mmXfCLTNjt7VqLX6
**Must pertain to a current agenda item**
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORT—Superintendent Dr. Jim Brown
- INFORMATION ITEMS:
- Teacher Retention Options for 2022-2023
- Strategic Plan Update
- Response r.e. Open Meeting Law
- ACTION ITEMS: the board may take action to approve, deny, amend, modify or postpone action on any of the items listed below
- Board Policy Review #4105
- Vendor Contract Renewal—Occupational Therapy
- Coaching Positions for 2022-2023
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (Action Item)
- Personnel [Idaho Code 74-206(1)(a) To consider hiring a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, wherein the respective qualities of individuals are to be evaluated in order to fill a particular vacancy or need. This paragraph does not apply to filling a vacancy in an elective office or deliberations about staffing needs in general; (b) To consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student.
- Action from Executive Session Regarding Personnel
As a courtesy to patrons, the meeting will be available through Zoom at the following link: tinyurl.com/42rpr3yp
The meeting will continue even if the Zoom link becomes unavailable, and the Zoom session will end when the board goes into executive session (if scheduled) and will not resume.