Hagerman Joint School District
Empowering Students Through Education
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
For NEW STUDENTS, click here to register!
For RETURNING STUDENTS, click hereto register!
- Please log in. (If you have trouble logging in please contact the school and they will assist you.)
- Click on the word Forms on the left and complete each of the forms. They will appear as pending until the school admin has approved them.
- See your students' name(s) on the top left. If you have more than one student you will need to repeat that process for each student.
Flexible Schooling Options
Helping Make Quality Education Accessible
Finding the right school for your student can be hard, and living in a rural area can make your search even harder. You might feel like you have to choose between homeschooling your child or making a long daily commute to get them to school, but there is another option —
Hagerman Joint School District serves all grades K-12, and we provide flexible schooling options to help make a formal education more accessible. Busing is available for district students.
Substitute Teachers Needed!
Two Attendance Options for the 2022/23 School Year
- Full time on-campus at Hagerman elementary/JH/HS
- Online home schooling through Hagerman Joint Virtual School with Venture Upward for grades K-8
We believe everyone deserves access to a high-quality education, and we are committed to giving every student opportunities to grow and learn.
Exciting Educational Opportunities
Hagerman Joint Schools provide a variety of extracurricular and elective courses for students. These classes can help students discover new interests, grow socially, and explore their creativity.
Academy of Agriculture & Food Science
AAFS provides project based learning instruction to Jr/Sr High Students in our innovative greenhouse, metal shop, aquaculture lab, and food science laboratory. We believe in integrating agriculture, natural resources, FFA, leadership, life skills, science, and hands-on projects into agriculture food production and processing. Learn more about our AAFS program here.
Wide Variety of Elective Courses
Band, choir, sports, art, drama, photography, sewing, and a student-led news publication - read The Pirate News here.
Your high schooler can get a jump-start on their college education with dual credit courses. Learn more about our available courses here.
Parents have the opportunity to get more involved with their child's education. Learn how to volunteer here.
How to Enroll Through Hagerman School District
1. Call to schedule a school visit.
Junior/Senior High School:
2. Come take a school tour.
Come view our buildings, meet our staff, and get answers to all of your questions about our schools.
3. Have confidence in your child's education.
Feel assured knowing that your student's education is setting them up for success